Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - Happy Turkey day!

I had a different post planned for today. In fact, I was going to just straight up do the next episode of Sailor Moon. Then I ran into some Technical Difficulties and realized I was missing the entire point of what a Holiday is supposed to be.

You shouldn't be reading about me subjecting myself to shows that could have been much better. You should be doing more important things, like dealing with relatives, eating turkeys, and all that happy fun junk.

So in case today is Thanksgiving, and you're wondering to yourself (all three of you that read this), "where's the new post?"

Check back tomorrow. The Internet can wait that long.

Until then, have a happy and safe holiday, and I'll see you again tomorrow.

Or whenever you check in next.

Whatever.

I'm patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment